The goal of the Cedar Valley Montessori School program is to develop each child on the road to independence.
This journey begins in the Pre-Primary Program and continues into the third year of our three-year Primary Program, where our goal is for each child to leave CVMS prepared to successfully transition to the next phase of their education. We strive to give our students a solid sense of self and a love of learning that they carry with them for the rest of their lives.
To help parents and guardians navigate the application for admission process, we’ve developed a simple five-step process to help families determine if Cedar Valley Montessori School is the right choice for their child.
- Contact us with your questions. We're here to help!
- Schedule a personal tour with the Head of School.
- Fill out an application for enrollment. Applications will be provided after your tour.
- Visit and observe our classroom environments. Parents are encouraged to visit the classrooms to discover which classroom environment may be the best fit for their child.
- Complete a formal enrollment contract.
Prospective families are welcome to tour the school at any time. If you’ve already taken a tour and filled out your application for enrollment, we’ll keep you informed if openings become available at any point during the year.
If you have questions about the enrollment process, please contact us.