Cedar Valley Montessori School welcomes your financial support. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, CVMS does not receive public support. Your gifts to CVMS are tax deductible.
Make Your Gift Today
For more than 40 years, alumni, parents and friends of Cedar Valley Montessori have given generously support our mission of providing high-quality early childhood education in the model of Maria Montessori. All gifts to CVMS – regardless of size – are a statement of support for the CVMS mission and our wonderfully dedicated faculty and staff. Your gift enhances the CVMS experience for children and families, setting the foundation for students to lead successful lives.
Thank you for making a one-time or recurring gift to CVMS!
CVMS uses PayPal as a secure platform for online giving. All data collected is safe and secure.
The CVMS Annual Campaign directly benefits the children enrolled at Cedar Valley Montessori by keeping tuition affordable for more families and enhancing and expanding programs. Gifts to the CVMS Annual Fund provide vital, unrestricted dollars that enable CVMS teachers to attend trainings and conferences, allow for the purchase of classroom materials, and ensure that capital and building improvements are completed that facilitate institutional growth and vitality.
In addition, support for the Annual Campaign provides tangible proof of our shared commitment to CVMS that we can share with external foundations and businesses that we may approach for grants and other support. Annual Campaign funds help CVMS meet the needs and talents of each child as a unique person. With your gift, you help change the world for CVMS students. We thank you for your investment!
New to CVMS in the 2015-2016 is the Endowment Campaign. Permanent endowments assure a constant source of funding, both today and in the future. Giving to Cedar Valley Montessori School’s endowment is a part of the long-term strategic plan.
Your endowment gift can support what matters most to you at CVMS, both now and for generations to come. Only a portion of an endowment’s earnings are used every year for the cause determined by the donor.
For more information on the CVMS Endowment Campaign, contact Head of School Stacy Cataldo.
- Contact your company’s Human Resources Department or Plan Administrator
- Ask for a match form, which will offer instructions on completing the Matching Gift process
- Send the completed form to CVMS or designate CVMS as a beneficiary through your company’s online form
Additional Ways To Show Your Support
- Clip the box top from participating products. Several times a year, you will be reminded send the box tops you have been collecting for CVMS in your child’s Friday Folder. Family and friends can collect for your child too!
- Shop Online — through the Box Tops Marketplace. Start every online shopping visit here. You shop and pay as you normally would. There is no additional cost to you. The only difference is that CVMS gets up to 15% of your purchase back when you start your visit through the Box Tops Marketplace. More than 150 major retailers participate including: Target, Kohls, Sears, Barnes & Noble, Toys R Us, Gap, Children’s Place, Disney, Best Buy, and more. Please check for your favorite retailers and watch your donations grow.
CVMS benefits when you shop at Hy-Vee! Save your Hy-Vee receipts and bring them to the front desk at CVMS. For every $200 that you spend, Hy-Vee will donate $1 back to CVMS. This yearly program adds funds for CVMS classroom expenses. The Top 5 schools receive an additional $500!