Children have two lunch options at CVMS:
- Cold lunches must be labeled, dated, and include a cold pack.
- We have several children at CVMS with peanut allergies. To help ensure their safety, CVMS will distribute a “Contains Peanuts” tag for lunchboxes. Please use this tag when sending any products containing peanuts to CVMS. It is critical that we do not expose these children to peanut products.
Hot lunch from The Prairie Soup Company
- To order from The Prairie Soup Company, please download the monthly menu (Lunch Menu 2017) and order form (Cedar Valley Montessori Order Form Nov 2017).
- Order forms are due the 25th of each month. If you wish to order hot lunch, your order is due on the 25th of the month.
- Orders placed in advance must be paid for via cash or check by the 5th of each month.
- These procedures can also be found at the bottom of the order form.